- Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable
- Solid split chassis with noble wood and lacquer surfaces
- Synchronous motor
- Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm)
- Aluminium platter with 3.5 kg weight, 37 mm thick
- Driven through subplatter and precision flat belt
- 9” in-house developed tonearm featuring biaxial bearing, carbon arm tube (PE TO 2018)
- Moving coil (MC) cartridge Ortofon MC Quintet Black S
- Physical dimensions (Width / Depth / Height): 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover)
- Weight approx. 15kg
PE – PE-4040 with PE tonearm and Ortofon MC Quintett black S cartridge
The PE 4040 MKII is the top product from PE!
Its technical relationship to the legendary PE model PE 2020 is unmistakable. Technically innovative, exciting in design, most of the expectations are met, using high-performance materials, care is taken to create a player for eternity – a legend today.